Table of Contents
Alternative Samples for DNA Paternity Testing
Now, if the alleged father is unavailable, you are trying to complete a DNA paternity test secretly and would like to have the testing done discreetly. In that case, alternative DNA paternity testing is for you. Below are the examples and the average success rate for our test samples.
How Accurate Are The Results?
Undoubtedly, alternative samples are just as accurate as standardized testing. For example, the reason is that your DNA is the same whether you get it from a razor, buccal swab, or nail clipping. Regardless of how we obtain your DNA, you can rest assured that the accuracy will be the same as standard testing as long as the sample you provide to AZ DNA has enough DNA to obtain a profile.
Are Alternative DNA Test Results Legal?
Depending on how the samples were collected will determine whether the results are legal or private. Usually, the results are for private use only. However, if AZ DNA personally accumulates and witnesses the sample at the time of collection. Then, you can legally use the test results in court.
Determining a child’s biological father is done by DNA analysis of the child’s DNA against that of the alleged father. Paternity testing involves comparing the child’s DNA with the father’s DNA profile.
In addition to proving paternity, a DNA test can help protect your child’s future and ensure child support and custody are awarded to the rightful father.
For only $299, AZ DNA provides at-home and legal paternity testing for your peace of mind or legal purposes. Plus, AZ DNA offers free mobile service! Therefore, we will meet with you in the comfort of your own home at no additional charge for the collection. Plus, our DNA testing for legal paternity is conclusive and 100% accurate.
Often, families need a legal paternity test for a pending court case to prove who the biological father is. If so, our legal DNA test provides court-admissible results that confirm or deny who is the biological father. In addition, results satisfy the AABB, which allows you to use the results for any legal purpose throughout all 50 states. For example, this includes child support situations, child custody paternity cases, or changing a name on birth certificates. In addition, our legal paternity test results may also meet or exceed expectations/requirements for social security benefits, insurance, IRS tax deductions, or other domestic legal purposes.
Furthermore, our legal paternity test complies with any family court order where you need to prove or disprove who’s the biological father. Therefore whatever the case may be, our legal DNA test establishes paternity with a 99.99% probability for a yes or 0% probability for a no. Because our results are 100% accurate, we can provide the admissible court-approved evidence you need for your legal paternity case.
Legal DNA sibling tests assess if two or more individuals are biological siblings by testing their DNA. Also, a sibling test can be helpful when one parent is deceased or unavailable to provide reliable parental information.
Now, something to keep in mind is testing for siblingship is more extensive and a little more complicated than a standard DNA paternity test. So, for example, to help with the accuracy, we highly recommend the mother be involved in the testing. However, if the mother is unavailable, we recommend testing an additional sibling.
Family relationship questions answered.
Aunts and uncles can perform an avuncular DNA test to determine paternity if the father is unavailable. In addition, an avuncular test determines a father’s sibling’s relationship to a child (a full-blooded brother or sister) and, thus, establishes paternity. Plus, AZ DNA highly recommends testing the mother to strengthen the results.
It is possible to determine whether a child is related to an assumed grandparent or grandparents by doing a grandparent DNA test. A family relationship test can be done when the child’s alleged father is unavailable for testing. In addition, to reconstruct the alleged father’s genetic profile by evaluating his biological parents’ DNA samples. To ensure accuracy, test results, testing should be on both the child’s mother and alleged grandparents to obtain the best results.
An unexpected death may leave a family wondering about the deceased’s relationship with other family members, especially children. Therefore, we perform post-mortem DNA testing on deceased individuals to compare their genetic material with living relatives. This type of genetic testing can significantly impact wills, estates, social security benefits, etc.
Surprisingly, it is much more challenging to test a person after they have passed away, and many laboratories cannot do so. However, testing for the paternity of deceased persons with AZ DNA is possible. A paternity test provides an unequivocal answer. Now, the probability of the alleged father being the biological father is 0% if he is not the father, with a minimum probability of 99.99% if he is the biological father.
A hair analysis evaluates the structure of the hair and the DNA of the cells attached to the hair root. So, it is possible to determine whether people are related to each other using a hair follicle.
Regrettably, no nuclear DNA (Hair Root/Follicle) in hair that has been cut or shed. Therefore, attaching the hair follicle is required for successful DNA testing. In addition to paternity tests, most professional DNA testing companies strongly discourage using cut or shed hair samples. Instead, AZ DNA recommends using a toothbrush instead of a hair sample.